Strefa logowania

zarejestruj się       przypomnij hasło

Dołącz do grona AutoPasjonatów!

Project-paid Scrpt for buying cars

O wszystkim co związane z samochodami, motoryzacją, ale nie pasujące do innych działów
  • Autor
  • Wiadomość

Robinson

Project-paid Scrpt for buying cars

Post12 maja 2018, o 06:00

Hello,

First of all I am using Mozilla 41.0.2 on Windows 10 and I am a complete newby.I have this problem with a website: On this website there is constantly new cars being added, with a buy now function. Unfortunatly it seems I am much slower then the competition (who are probably also using scripts), since most good cars are sold within a minute. I already use a Imacro recording to do the refreshing for me, and in combination with the Mozilla Addon "check for change" I am getting a notice as soon as something new appears. The problem is that always scrolling throu 99% of unwanted cars, takes me too much time. I would need to have a script, that searches for the car name in a certain row and clicks on them as soon as the script finds something has been added after refresh.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://forum.imacros.net/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=25245
App video company

Thanks

zaclo

Re: Project-paid Scrpt for buying cars

Post29 kwi 2022, o 07:25

Candy girl cake was available at the market this was famous among the all girls it was just delicious that was good to get the data. If you have to get the recipe of this you can get it from essayswriting org reviews they have all the method available on this that was good to have.

ChristianClimpsn

Post9 cze 2022, o 11:05

The issue with this outlook is that numerous issues won't surface until well after the a year. Keep in mind, your house was worked by people, and people commit errors. Furthermore, regardless of how much experience and notoriety a manufacturer offers that would be useful, it's still close to unthinkable for https://www.sunboundhomes.com/blog/can-i-afford-a-senior-living-community that developer to twofold check all aspects of the gig their subcontractors have finished.

Adamkek22

Post14 mar 2023, o 16:13

Bidinfo.app is a great resource for those looking for information on used car prices from the U.S. after usa auction history. The platform provides users with free data on the make, model, year and mileage of each car, as well as its condition and previous history. This information can prove invaluable to those looking to buy a used car and get the best possible deal.

Powrót do Ogólne rozmowy samochodowe / motoryzacyjne