Strefa logowania

zarejestruj się       przypomnij hasło

Dołącz do grona AutoPasjonatów!

A PSMINI Call For Volunteers!

Rozmowy o wydarzeniach w kraju i na świcie związanych z motoryzacją - zloty, spoty, imprezy oficjalne i nieoficjalne
  • Autor
  • Wiadomość

hawrdstrack

A PSMINI Call For Volunteers!

Post1 cze 2018, o 04:59

Hi,

We are putting it in gear and getting ready to drop-in for the 2014 motoring year. There is a lot of work that happens “behind the paddock” to make PSMINI successful and we could use your help.We need help on the following committees:
Technology - Have a background in website design? Database schemas? or other general IT foo? We are looking for you! We’ve got some big plans for the website this year and need your help to make those dreams reality.
Graphics/Photos/Layout - Got an artistic hand? We are in need of additional artwork for the website, event logos, and the like, Additionally, we are looking for someone who can help manage an online gallery of club photos.
Events - The events committee is going big this year and getting you involved is the first step. We need help with dry-runs, building routes, talking to restaurants, hotels, etc. Want to be part of the Car Show? Want to get early access to driving events?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.psmini.org/forum/a-psmini-ca ... ID=73&PR=3
Marketing Campaign Example

Thank you.

Powrót do Wydarzenia motoryzacyjne, zloty, spoty, imprezy