Dołącz do grona AutoPasjonatów!

DVD w samochodzie

Projekty nagłośnienia
  • Autor
  • Wiadomość

wingame

DVD w samochodzie

Post11 sty 2012, o 11:13

Czy takie rozwiązanie faktycznie ma sens ? widziałem takie radia razem z monitorami wbudowanymi/wysuwanymi tak do 900zł i nie wiem czy nie zabawić się w taki sprzęt. Nie jest on narażony na awarie ? Jak kwestia jego wyciągania, chronienia przez złodziejami ?

uportal

Re: DVD w samochodzie

Post12 sty 2012, o 07:29

Jeśli nie jesteś fanem kina, jeśli nie stoisz często w korkach i to nie mówię o korkach miejskich, tylko raczej granicznych, gdzie stoi się czasem tyle co sam film trwa, to raczej nie ma sensu. A co do zabezpieczeń to nie wiem, nie wypowiem się.

wingame

Post12 sty 2012, o 07:31

Dokładnie, niestety ale potrzeba faktycznie czegoś więcej aby się bawić w takie cacka. zwykły zakup dla szpanu nie ma żadnego sensu, potem ktoś faktycznie walnie i będzie wielki płacz. Radio to radio, wkładasz, wyjmujesz, pyk do kieszeni.

kubalis

Post21 lis 2012, o 19:58

Fajna sprawa jak jesteś pasażerem, dla kierowcy nie bardzo:)

Kineloss

Post3 lis 2015, o 07:57

Dla kierowcy to raczej nie będzie atrakcja, ile stoisz w korkach ,do tego caly czas musisz obserwować drogę itp, jeśli bys był kierowcą tira to wtedy bardzo spoko rozwiązanie.

Belzebub

Post5 kwi 2016, o 06:32

Jak dla mnie to nienajlepsze rozwiązanie, widziałem kiedyś gdzieś takie coś na zlocie i nie bardzo mi się podobało, chyba że dla pasażera to będzie pewnie atrakcja:P

xikere

Post24 lis 2020, o 17:53

Dzięki za ten wątek. To też jest dla mnie interesujące

FrankJScott

Top Online Mastering Tips

Post3 mar 2022, o 22:07

In response to the guy talking about how much does it cost to get a song mixed and mastered, cheap online mixing and mastering services, top mixing and mastering plugins, best headphones for mixing and mastering gearslutz, mixing and mastering salary, I highly recommend this updated credible advice or abbey road mastering chain review, abbey road tg mastering chain review gearslutz, how much does it cost to mix and master an album, best free mixing and mastering plugins, how to mix and master a song, not to mention this high rated mortgage forum not to mention what is mixing and mastering music, what is mixing and mastering audio, how to get better at mixing and mastering, how much does mastering a song cost, best way to learn mixing and mastering, alongside all this useful best personal loans forum which is also great. Also have a look at this top first citizens mix info alongside all best mixing and mastering course, how long does it take to learn mixing, what does it mean to mix and master a song, best free mixing and mastering plugins, how to mix and master a song in ableton, alongside all this top rated credible details as well as how much does mixing and mastering cost in nigeria, what is the difference between producing mixing and mastering, why is mixing and mastering important, best waves plugins for mixing and mastering, top 10 mixing and mastering software, and don't forget recommended mix blog which is also worth a look. I also suggest this best mix url as well as abbey road studios online mastering review, how to mix and master a song in pro tools, how long does mastering an album take, how long to mix and master an album, online mixing and mastering india, alongside all this excellent mix site on top of best mixing and mastering software android, how to mix and master a song in pro tools, best online mixing and mastering, best app for mixing and mastering, why is mixing and mastering important, as well as excellent mix advice which is also great. Finally, have a look at this top rated mix url for good measure. Check more Awesome PPH Bookie Link 6c76cc4

Powrót do Car Audio