Strefa logowania

zarejestruj się       przypomnij hasło

Dołącz do grona AutoPasjonatów!

Louisiana-Monroe go Josh Newton commits toward TCU

TVN Turbo, Top Gear, Fifth Gear, Drogówka, Uwaga Pirat! itd...
  • Autor
  • Wiadomość

Annettes

Louisiana-Monroe go Josh Newton commits toward TCU

Post14 wrz 2022, o 03:31

TCU scored nevertheless a further move against a Office I software package Sunday night time, with Louisiana-Monroe cornerback Josh Newton saying his determination in the direction of the Horned Frogs upon social media. Newton consists of started off for the Warhawks in excess of each individual of the very last a few seasons.HONORED. #FunkyTown @TCUFootball The 5-foot-11, 195-pounder versus Monroe, Louisiana totaled a profession-significant 48 tackles, 8 passes defended and 2 interceptions for his hometown college or university for the duration of the 2021 time. Newton, who entered the go portal Might 12 https://www.tcuhornedfanshop.com/Reed_Spenrath_Jersey, experienced 84 volume tackles together with 15 passes defensed, 5.5 tackles for decline and a few interceptions inside of his a few yrs at LA-Monroe. The Warharks carried out 4-8 general and 2-6 within just the West Office of the Sunlight Belt inside of 2021.Newton is the 3rd Section I defensive again in direction of move inside of this offseason, just after previous Colorado security Mark Perry and past Missouri basic safety Ishmael Burdine. A previous significant college or university broad recipient who redshirted inside 2019 and switched work opportunities at Louisiana-Monroe, Newton joins a TCU secondary that previously characteristics returning cornerbacks Noah Daniels https://www.tcuhornedfanshop.com/John_Lanz_Jersey, TreVius Hodges-Tomlinson, Keeyon Stewart, Keontae Jenkins and a lot much more.

Damion Baugh Jersey
Emanuel Miller Jersey
Max Duggan Jersey

Powrót do Motoryzacja w TV