Strefa logowania

zarejestruj się       przypomnij hasło

Dołącz do grona AutoPasjonatów!

Anyone suffering from long covid brain fog like me?

TVN Turbo, Top Gear, Fifth Gear, Drogówka, Uwaga Pirat! itd...
  • Autor
  • Wiadomość

EllaJoy

Anyone suffering from long covid brain fog like me?

Post12 gru 2022, o 06:13

Regarding the impact of covid, everyone feels differently. Some people may be very serious and uncomfortable, and some people have been afflicted by covid for a long time. Unfortunately, I am one of them who has been affected by covid for a long time. In August 2022, I was infected with covid, because my constitution was already very weak. After suffering from covid, I have been taking medicine at home. My symptoms are like a bad cold, sore throat, fever and always wanting to sleep. This lasted for two weeks, and returned to work after the nucleic acid test turned negative. But I found that I have post covid fog symptoms, and I can't work as well as I used to. I'm always sleepy and tired, but I really want to sleep, but I can't sleep, and I can't finish the usual workload.

There is no other way, I can only go home to recuperate and see a doctor. It dragged on and off for two or three months, whether it was a community hospital or the LongCovidCareCenter, their unanimous diagnosis was long covid brain fog, and the LongCovidCareCenter was only a preliminary diagnosis, and gave me some daily exercise and diet methods, according to what they said, I should do An exact check to identify specific long covid brain damage to prescribe the right medicine. I don't know if there are friends who have a similar situation to me?

Powrót do Motoryzacja w TV