Strefa logowania

zarejestruj się       przypomnij hasło

Dołącz do grona AutoPasjonatów!

What make and model worth renew COE after 10 years?

O wszystkim co związane z samochodami, motoryzacją, ale nie pasujące do innych działów
  • Autor
  • Wiadomość

blaise84

What make and model worth renew COE after 10 years?

Post15 mar 2019, o 17:21

Coe has been on hovering 70k plus and nobody know when it will drop and new car and used car (2L and above) price is still very expensive to certain people even for 2L and below

for those who currently own a car now and the coe going to expire soon and caught in the middle of buying new or used car

but if the currently own car (2L and above) is in good condition and have been service regularly, will be make sense to renew it if just paying 70k plus for the next 10 years as the new/ used car depreciation is above 10k and above for a 2L car.

Reference:
https://www.mycarforum.com/

website ideas

marcumharrison1

Re: What make and model worth renew COE after 10 years?

Post17 cze 2021, o 04:43

It was my dream to have a car but for now, it was not possible because first, we are in a pandemic, second, all company right now are experiencing a financial problem, some of them file bankruptcy, and the most advisable to people like me who haven't a stable job is to save and save money. Anyway, I have a game here that readily available to install on your computer, and it's free. So download shadow fight 2 full versionnow and enjoy playing.

Watch now: Top 8 Anime-Based Games You Can Download On PC For Free

Powrót do Ogólne rozmowy samochodowe / motoryzacyjne