Strefa logowania

zarejestruj się       przypomnij hasło

Dołącz do grona AutoPasjonatów!

What are the common side effects of Avana 200 Mg in men?

Rozmowy o wydarzeniach w kraju i na świcie związanych z motoryzacją - zloty, spoty, imprezy oficjalne i nieoficjalne
  • Autor
  • Wiadomość

cliffordfosterr

What are the common side effects of Avana 200 Mg in men?

Post20 mar 2024, o 09:18

Avana 200 mg is a high dosage of Avanafil, a medication primarily used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED). Like any medication, Avana 200 mg can cause side effects, although not everyone experiences them. Common side effects of Avanafil, including Avana 200 mg, in men may include:

Headache
Flushing (reddening and warming of the skin)
Nasal congestion
Back pain
Stomach upset or indigestion
Dizziness
Visual disturbances, such as changes in color vision or blurred vision
Muscle pain
Priapism (a prolonged and painful erection lasting more than four hours)
Nausea
These side effects are usually mild to moderate and tend to go away on their own without medical intervention. However, if you experience severe or persistent side effects, it's essential to contact your healthcare provider immediately. Additionally, some individuals may experience allergic reactions or more severe side effects, so it's crucial to seek medical attention if you notice any unusual symptoms after taking Avana 200 mg. It's also worth noting that this list may not be exhaustive, and individuals may experience other side effects not listed here.

Powrót do Wydarzenia motoryzacyjne, zloty, spoty, imprezy