Strefa logowania

zarejestruj się       przypomnij hasło

Dołącz do grona AutoPasjonatów!

Can Super Fildena be taken with nitrate medications?

Rozmowy o wydarzeniach w kraju i na świcie związanych z motoryzacją - zloty, spoty, imprezy oficjalne i nieoficjalne
  • Autor
  • Wiadomość

Roberttanser

Can Super Fildena be taken with nitrate medications?

Post16 sty 2024, o 12:03

super fildena (which typically contains sildenafil) must not be concerned with nitrate medications. The combination of sildenafil and nitrates can cause a widespread drop in blood strain, which can be dangerous and potentially lifestyles-threatening.

Nitrate medicinal drugs are typically prescribed for situations like angina (chest ache) and encompass capsules inclusive of nitroglycerin. Combining nitrate medicinal drugs with sildenafil can bring about a surprising and excessive lower in blood strain, main to dizziness, fainting, or even a coronary heart attack.

It is important to tell your healthcare provider approximately all of the medications you're taking, inclusive of prescription and over the counter pills, as well as any herbal dietary supplements. In case you are prescribed super fildena or any medicinal drug containing sildenafil, your healthcare provider will don't forget your scientific records and potential interactions with different medicinal drugs earlier than determining if it's far safe for you.

Always comply with your healthcare provider's recommendation and do now not self-prescribe or mix medications with out their guidance. When you have particular concerns or questions, it's crucial to discuss them together with your healthcare provider for personalised advice.

Powrót do Wydarzenia motoryzacyjne, zloty, spoty, imprezy