Strefa logowania

zarejestruj się       przypomnij hasło

Dołącz do grona AutoPasjonatów!

How does doubling the dosage of Silagra 100 Mg affect the ri

Rozmowy o wydarzeniach w kraju i na świcie związanych z motoryzacją - zloty, spoty, imprezy oficjalne i nieoficjalne
  • Autor
  • Wiadomość

cliffordfosterr

How does doubling the dosage of Silagra 100 Mg affect the ri

Post9 mar 2024, o 11:24

How does doubling the dosage of Silagra 100 Mg affect the risk of developing cardiovascular events?

Doubling the dosage of Silagra 100 mg, a medication containing sildenafil citrate used to treat erectile dysfunction, can significantly increase the risk of developing cardiovascular events. Sildenafil citrate, the active ingredient in Silagra, works by dilating blood vessels, which can lead to a drop in blood pressure. When taken at higher doses, especially without medical supervision, this can potentially cause dangerously low blood pressure levels, which may lead to fainting, dizziness, or even heart attack or stroke in individuals with underlying cardiovascular conditions. It's crucial to always follow the prescribed dosage and consult with a healthcare professional before making any changes to medication dosages.

Contact us today for personalized recommendations and expert advice! Visit: Flatmeds

Powrót do Wydarzenia motoryzacyjne, zloty, spoty, imprezy