Strefa logowania

zarejestruj się       przypomnij hasło

Dołącz do grona AutoPasjonatów!

NFLSU Week 11 Wrap-up

Rozmowy o wydarzeniach w kraju i na świcie związanych z motoryzacją - zloty, spoty, imprezy oficjalne i nieoficjalne
  • Autor
  • Wiadomość

Czichose

NFLSU Week 11 Wrap-up

Post5 kwi 2024, o 08:30

Simply when he was putting it with each other, simply when we forgot the entire history of the Cincinnati Bengals. \. it occurred once more. The crown gem of NFLSU endured a season-ending injury yet once again. Let's obtain this anguish over with.Bengals 20 at Ravens 34Joe Burrow's season mores than before Thanksgiving for the 2nd time in four years. Considering what an iron guy he was in his two years in Baton Rouge it's extremely unsatisfactory. The cause 3 years ago was rather clear, however this set is a little murkier. I'm sure you have actually seen the video of him instantly really feeling pain in his wrist, and I'm more certain we'll hear much more in the coming weeks regarding what the Bengals recognized and really did not reveal, however none of that matters.With the preseason calf bone injury lasting right into the routine season, the feelings were never best with this Bengals group. A complete offseason for him to obtain completely healthy and balanced could not be the most awful point. They were a stylish pick for the Super Dish this year which obviously will not concern fruition however hey, the last time Joe Burrow suffered a season-ending injury he went to the Super Dish the following year. And guess where next year's Super Bowl is. that's right. The very same location he and Ja'Marr won their last title.Enough of that dismaying stuff. Thursday's game was still a great one for the reaming Tigers. Odell Beckham Jr. was the leading receiver with 4 catches for a whopping 116 backyards and Patrick Queen led the Ravens with 11 tackles. Ja'Marr Chase captured only captured 2 masquerade 12 backyards, however the last one was a touchdown https://www.lsutigersfanstore.com, his first from a QB not named Joe Burrow considering that 2017 when he went to Rummel and Joe went to Ohio State.Despite leaving early, Burrow was off to a strong beginning, going 11/17 for 101 backyards and a TD against a protection that's made his life challenging the last couple of outings. But life is gon na obtain also more challenging for him now. Goddammit I just understood Burrow will be out for the 2nd Justin Jefferson-Ja' Marr Chase battle next month. Fuck this game and this league.NFLSU Rating: -1, 000/ 10Steelers 10 at Browns 13Grant Delpit was linked for a team-high 7 deals with for a Browns protection that is amongst the organization's finest. Patrick Peterson had 3 takes on and a pass break up. Ethan Pocic centered.NFLSU Score: 4/10Cardinals 16 at Texans 21There are presently two upstart NFL franchise business having renaissance years behind young players and new-ish trains that are several of the only fun to be had until now this NFL season. And among them lastly has an LSU Tiger. Derek Stingley Jr. is BACK! This choice supported six takes on and 2 breakups. Texans folks online were raving about his efficiency. It's been so long since we have actually had the ability to see him dominate a football field and I wish it continues. On the Arizona side BJ Ojulari just had one take on, yet it was a sack! That's just how you make it count.NFLSU Score: 5/10Titans 14 at Jaguars 34Five tackles for Kristian Fulton, 3 for Arden Key and one for K'Lavon Chaisson.NFLSU Score: 3/10Raiders 13 at Dolphins 20Duke Riley made one tackle.NFLSU Rating: 1/10Cowboys 33 at Panthers 10Damone Clark had 6 tackles. Stephen Sullivan caught one pass for 20 backyards, making him Carolina's 2nd receiving leader. yikes! Donte Jackson had five takes on and Deion Jones had one with a pass breakup.NFLSU Score: 3/10Bears 26 at Lions 31The Lions are that various other young upstart group I pointed out. God https://www.lsutigersfanstore.com/Logan_Diggs_Jersey-372, they're enjoyable. I want we had someone there.NFLSU Rating: 0/10Chargers 20 at Packers 23Will Clapp proceeds to work as Chargers' facility. Points are annoyed for the Screws today however it's the Chargers so nobody cares.NFLSU Score: 2/10Giants 31 at Commanders 19Cor' Dale Flott had two tackles and a forced fumble prior to he and Commanders receiver Curtis Samuel were ejected for throwing hands. Flott got the W and the last laugh!I additionally need to ask forgiveness to Cor' Dale because recently I somehow missed him obtaining his first profession NFL interception. That's remarkable and deserves to be commemorated! This video game's rating obtains two additional indicate offset my error. However compeling turnovers two weeks in a row is pretty awesome on its own.First profession INT for Cor' Dale Flott!: FOX NFLSU Score: 4/10Buccaneers 14 at 49ers 27Devin White had three deals with. Trey Palmer captured 4 masquerade 22 yards.NFLSU Score: 4/10Jets 6 at Costs 32Our only on-field activity is Reid Ferguson long-snapping, however this one gets benefit factors for our previous wunderkind Joe Brady acing his go back to being an NFL OC! He was offered an impossible circumstance with the Panthers, so it would be outstanding to see him return to develop below. And yes I have a concept regarding what's happening below.

Powrót do Wydarzenia motoryzacyjne, zloty, spoty, imprezy