Strefa logowania

zarejestruj się       przypomnij hasło

Dołącz do grona AutoPasjonatów!

Recently Purchased Used Car Issue

Zanim kupisz auto zapytaj o typowe bolączki interesującego Cie modelu samochodu, dowiedz się na co warto zwrócić uwagę, nie wiesz co kupić? Opisz swoje potrzeby i posłuchaj propozycji forumowiczów
  • Autor
  • Wiadomość

hawrdstrack

Recently Purchased Used Car Issue

Post1 cze 2018, o 05:00

Hi,

I am having a problem and wanted to see what you guys think about it:
I bought a used 06 Infiniti G35 from an Infiniti dealer two weeks ago. I haven't put 500 miles on the car. The car had 28500 miles on it when I bought it. I also has a manufacturer bumper to bumper warranty that expires in Apr 10.
The car is a manual and when I was driving to work yesterday the following thing happened: while in gear, the engine would rev up when I would press the accelerator. (the engine rev'ed up like I had the clutch pressed in). I suspected a clutch issue, and took the car into the dealer I purchased the car from. A mechanic took it for a test drive and suspected the clutch was shot.
I soon find out that a bumper to bumper warranty does not cover wear and tear items such as a clutch. The service dept wants $3000 to replace the clutch. I was furious. Part of the reason you pay a premium to buy from a dealer is that you have some sort of assurance that the car is in good working condition. I felt like I was getting screwed.
I told the service dept I needed to talk to the used car sales dept before I have them fix it. I called the salesman that sold me the car. He had the day off and was at home, but told me he would talk to the sales manager tomorrow morning about the situation. That is where I am now.
Any advice on what I can do, or help building an argument? To me, the clutch was defective when I purchased it. It limped along long enough to get me off the lot and here I am now. I think they might try to say that I wretched it somehow, but this is not true. I think that they should fix the clutch without cost to me. When I purchased the car, I was buying a defective free vehicle. That is not I got, and I think it is up to them to make it right.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.bogleheads.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=46572
Internet Security Example

Thank you.

BrianMetcalfe

Re: Recently Purchased Used Car Issue

Post11 lis 2020, o 12:44

An automatic vehicle and all technologies are parked for the terms. The elevation of the ambit and 99papers is filled for the technology. Option held for the fixing of the goals for the right use of the offered data for the caps.

justice

Post2 cze 2021, o 23:57

I learned absolutely everything about my question when I read this post, thanks to the author for the detailed description. I wrote my review on the cheap writing services reviews you can go in and read. Thank you very much for your attention and your time.

hoadao3493

Post25 sty 2022, o 14:35

Thank you for sharing this great article. 888b hopes you will have many more articles for everyone to read.

EssayUK

Post28 paź 2022, o 05:13

I got stuck in a problem in my Supra MK4 recently purchased used car when I am going to my office to fulfill my critical analysis essay responsibility, but my car stops when I am going to the office. Can anyone tell me did I make the wrong decision to buy a used car?

James111

Post31 paź 2022, o 16:25

Good post, very well written. If you need help writing an equally good post, article, or research paper, we will help you https://paperwritingservices.reviews/bu ... rg-review/ the result will surprise you!

Powrót do Chcę kupić auto