Strefa logowania

zarejestruj się       przypomnij hasło

Dołącz do grona AutoPasjonatów!

Can anyone recommend an automatic audio switch?

O wszystkim co związane z samochodami, motoryzacją, ale nie pasujące do innych działów
  • Autor
  • Wiadomość

blaise84

Can anyone recommend an automatic audio switch?

Post8 cze 2019, o 20:34

Hi,

I am creating a rental car audio setup with ipad and bluetooth receiver, amp and speakers.

Basic setup is :

Music:

- Bluetooth receiver wired to amp (car occupants connect to this receiver to play music)

Ipad Warning Message Audio:

- Ipad connected to the amp (Ipad runs a rental app we created - that has audio warnings if customers exceed speed limit or go into unauthorized area - gravel roads etc)

When the Ipad app plays an audio warning message - we need Bluetooth audio to the amp to be muted - and the ipad audio to play through the amp - so the customers can hear the warning message clearly.

My question is - is there any hardware out there that can held us achieve this? Automatically switch to the ipad audio source once it is detected and when it stops being detected automatically switches back to bluettoth audio source?

Thanks for your help.
Blaise

Reference:
https://www.carforums.com/forums/topic/ ... education/
best explainer video production companies

marcumharrison1

Re: Can anyone recommend an automatic audio switch?

Post17 cze 2021, o 04:32

I found this business idea you think is very interesting and unique. I never heard something like this and I'm sure once you release this it will become a trend. Make sure to register it so you have the full authority to claim the idea. On the other hand, may I ask if you heard about geometry dash world, if you haven't then I suggest to try it and get the game from emulatorpc.com. I also suggest to visit https://www.emulatorpc.com/mystery-manor-hidden-objects/ and try this puzzle game.

Powrót do Ogólne rozmowy samochodowe / motoryzacyjne