Strefa logowania

zarejestruj się       przypomnij hasło

Dołącz do grona AutoPasjonatów!

Can Sildigra Super Power 160 cause dizziness or lighthead?

Rozmowy o wydarzeniach w kraju i na świcie związanych z motoryzacją - zloty, spoty, imprezy oficjalne i nieoficjalne
  • Autor
  • Wiadomość

cliffordfosterr

Can Sildigra Super Power 160 cause dizziness or lighthead?

Post6 lip 2023, o 07:43

Sildigra Super Power 160 mg is a medication that combines two active ingredients: sildenafil citrate (a PDE5 inhibitor) and dapoxetine (a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor). It is primarily used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) and premature ejaculation. Dizziness and lightheadedness are listed as possible side effects of sildenafil and dapoxetine. These side effects can occur with varying frequencies and severity in different individuals. Dizziness is more commonly associated with dapoxetine, while sildenafil may cause a slight drop in blood pressure, which can lead to lightheadedness in some cases. If you are experiencing dizziness or lightheadedness while taking Sildigra Super Power 160 mg, it is important to consult with a healthcare professional. They can evaluate your specific situation, review your medical history, and provide appropriate guidance based on your individual circumstances. They may adjust the dosage or recommend alternative treatments if needed. Remember that it is crucial to take medications as prescribed and to follow the advice of your healthcare provider to ensure your safety and well-being.

Powrót do Wydarzenia motoryzacyjne, zloty, spoty, imprezy